Wednesday 1 May 2013

Dan B vs a small child

I was just innocently on my way to Tesco, minding my own business. When i noticed a child, well teenager looking at me whilst shaping a snow ball. He had patted it down like a pro, ensuring his projectile was as spherical as possible. He knew what he was doing. 

He caught me in his sights like an expert sniper, lining up his mark. He was obviously working out the impacts of wind, the benouli effect that would effect the trajectory and my ground speed moving in one direction. No doubt, this was not his first rodeo. He had a ballistic weapon in his hands and mischief in his eyes.

I thought fast, armed only with a look, the kind of look that said;
"hey there little fella, what you got there? Made a snow ball with your little hands have ya? Well, my hands are big, much bigger than yours are, consider the consequences of your next action"

This is what my look said, you understand, not what i said... I was silent, ike a ninja or royal guard.

The young lad must have thought about this, as with a slight look of fear and defeat the boy dropped the snow ball and walked away.

This is what Jack Baur must feel like.

No comments:

Post a Comment